They say there is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. But still everybody dreams of sunshine and clear sky on their wedding day. So what should you do if the weather forecast for your wedding day is unfavorable? It is not a big deal.
- Purchase transparent umbrellas – they look beautiful. In addition, they will serve as an excellent detail for shooting.
- If your wedding is planned for cold season, keep in mind that temperature outside can be uncomfortably low, therefore you should think about some additional mantles as not to get cold while walking.
- It is better not to go outside for shooting in the rain or snow in your wedding shoes – you will feel more comfortable if you have a second pair of shoes.
- If you by all means want to make some pictures in the rain, you should make sure in advance that your photographer has additional accessories required for protection of his equipment.
- At last, make sure that in the place where you are planning to have an outside cocktail dinner you will have an opportunity to move indoors with your guests if it starts raining.